Wei Guo, DMD, MD
Oral Surgeon Bellevue WA
Dr. Wei Guo began his career in China after graduating from Tianjin Medical University. Following his Oral & Maxillofacial residency at Tianjin Dagang General Hospital he spent the next six years as the attending Physician.
In the spring of 1998, Dr. Guo moved to Cleveland Ohio to attend the highly respected Case Western Reserve University. His academic achievements include five years as a Senior Research Associate in both the Molecular and Cell Biology Program of Pathology Department and the Ophthalmology Department, resulting in numerous advancements in the field along with several publications. Dr. Guo graduated from Case Western Reserve with both his DMD and MD degrees. Upon completion of his Oral & Maxillofacial Residency, he moved his family to the Pacific Northwest and opened his practice in the Seattle area.
Dr. Guo is a leader in the field of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. He founded an implant Study Club for this region, King Study Club, and is affiliated with the following organizations:
- American Dental Association
- Washington State Dental Association
- King County Dental Society
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- Washington State Society of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Chalmers J. Lyons Academy
- King Study club (Club Founder)
Dr. Guo has been recognized as a Seattle’s Top Dentist since he opened his practice.
Dr. Guo provides full scope Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery services with an emphasis on dental implants, bone grafting, dentoalveolar surgery, Orthognathic surgery and facial trauma. He is on staff at Overlake Hospital, Northwest Hospital, and St. Francis Hospital.
Dr. Guo is passionate about dentistry. He greatly enjoys working with general dentists to achieve optimum results for patients.
Dr. Guo and his wife Mindy have been happily married for over 25 years. They are the proud parents of one daughter, Aobo. After graduating from Yale, Aobo has moved back to the west coast accepting a job in her field. Although having three practice locations, Bellevue, Northgate and Federal Way keep him very busy, Dr. Guo cherishes his time with his family.
Fast Facts about Dr. Wei Guo
- Jul. 2005 – Jun. 2010: Resident of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery Department University Hospitals of Case Medical Center, Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine.
- Jun 2006 – May 2008: Case Western Reserve University (CWRU) School of Medicine, M.D.
- May 2003 – May 2005: Case Western Reserve University School of Dental Medicine, Cleveland, Ohio. Advanced Standing Program, D.M.D.
- Jul 1991 – Aug 1992: Chief Resident of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Beijing Medical University, School of Dentistry
- Aug 1986 – Jun1991: Resident of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery, Tianjin Dagang General Hospital, Tianjin, P. R. China
- Sept 1981 – Jul 1986: Tianjin Medical University, P.R. China B.M.D.